Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 June, 03:15
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
JUNE 3, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

Now everyone, even the so-called “enemy,” are beginning to say that President Trump was right about the China Virus coming from the Wuhan Lab. The correspondence between Dr. Fauci and China speaks too loudly for anyone to ignore. China should pay Ten Trillion Dollars to America, and the World, for the death and destruction they have caused!

###

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maya Persson @Mayapersson
03 June, 03:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I agree that the world should be compensated by those who have manufactured, financed, spread and made possible the spread of the virus. However, it is not clear that it is mostly China (I assume that it is DS in China and not the country China that is meant). The lab has also been financed by financiers outside China. And who ordered the virus, and was it released to order, and by whom? My take is that it is DS globally that has financed and planned the virus, and that the lab is being relocated to China because it is a high-risk lab that is not approved in most countries. So, if I'm right, it's DS and not China that should pay. Of course, we should have come so far in our understanding of events now that we stop talking about countries. DS is a global poison that we must eradicate together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
Its global indeed. The Netherlands also.
This is a little country and great in Crime.
03:48 PM - Jun 03, 2021
In response Maya Persson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sinsara in this post can reply
Maya Persson @Mayapersson
03 June, 04:18
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Sweden too. A small country, but coursing big problems for the world with DS.