Only people mentioned by falconeddyx in this post can reply
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
03 June, 05:38
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
This is no shock... Georgia Guide Stones, Event 201 and most importantly Bill Gates saying, "we can reduce population through vaccines." I was like, "what did he just say.... Wait, what? WTF? Did I hear him correctly?" I thought the purpose of vaccines was to support life, not destroy it. Seems like since the 80s they became weapons. Anyone that got the c-vid jab is either blinded by MSM, completely uniformed or just blind sheep following the herd. Those going for it because they are getting a lottery ticket or gift card are worst of all. I lost respect for many of my friends, family and co-workers who got the jab after all the information I provided them. All we can do is inform them. It is up to them to make the informed decision. I guess it comes back to the saying you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. God help them all come the next flu season.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396