Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 02:01
One more thing,
My visitors gave me the name Allens Grove yesterday.
Anyone know anything bout it?
Sometimes I have a hard time understanding the sounds they make when they verbalize the words but pretty sure that is what I heard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael American @MichaelAmerican
03 June, 02:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Looks like there is towns in Tennesee, Iowa , Arkansas and of course several people with that name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
"Bohemian Grove" land in california was sold last year due to Trumps team ... they worshiped Baal there,
08:53 AM - Jun 03, 2021
In response Michael American to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Michael American @MichaelAmerican
03 June, 04:15
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I was aware of Bohemian Grove but didnt see the connection to Allens Grove.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 June, 06:36
In response Michael American to his Publication
What is Allen's Grove? All these owls, Ariel shot of the capitol in WDC along with owl on the dollar bill, I know of but nothing on Allen's Grove.

Timothy Tanner @TDTanner
03 June, 12:42
Part of Trumps Executive orders confiscates the property and assets of the folks doing the very bad things that we know they do. I see that as a good sign. think about all the propery bill gates recently bought. Can you say open farm land back tpo the people?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 June, 12:50
In response Timothy Tanner to his Publication
I agree, is curious why he bought so much land ... could be the Solar event that wipes out most of the planet will give him somewhere to plant all the seeds they've been storing, deep underground vault (Antarctica?) // or //
more satanicrituals for creepoelites ... idk.

Did you know thanks to Monsanto they have engineered corn crops to NOT reseed themselves? the GMO turns off the genetics that produce seeds, thus the farmers must purchase more seeds.

We all need to manifest more love and light than the evil can possibly handle and drive it into the abyss forever.

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
03 June, 12:13
🙏Thank God