Only people mentioned by QMANITY in this post can reply
Resistance Chicks @ResistanceChicks
03 June, 01:34
In response INTUITIVE HUMANITY to his Publication
In 2001 I dreamed we were on a highway with rocks all over it. You could not just go straight. But 2 days ago I saw GM, (Ford), Rockefeller gone. Rockefeller was King over America since early 1900's. The saying was As GM goes so goes the country. They brainwashed all Americans since the early 1900's. I told God he was more powerful than the devil. That he could heal all American minds free them from the brainwashing since the year 2,000. I didn't let go. God wrote his laws on our minds and in our hearts. People are coming back to that knowledge. Horses for transportation. Gold and Silver coins. Talking about the nation. Malachi 2 :14 ...Return unto the wife of your youth Malachi 2:11 hath married the daughter of a strange god. Malachi 2:14... the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Great Reset/ God will reset the reset The Dream / Kent Christmas/ the high mountain - YouTube

Timothy Dixon P O Box 417Midland city Alabama 36350Website: timothyvdixonministry.org

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
03 June, 12:58
Well this is good to hear! Which means that Pompeo's tweet last fall confirms we will NOT be using 5G as per Huawei as he stated it is dangerous. 5G as it stated in his tweet, will be used for quantum energy. Which means the towers are being transformed to Tesla free energy as Charlie Freak had explained. Good, I can sleep better tonight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 12:57
This is probably true reason I know is because I myself pushed Verizon recently on the issue of selling me a 5g phone that always says 4G or LTE (which they admit isnt 5g either)
They had to admit that there are only a very few REALLY large cities in the whole country that have some sections that ACTUALLY have 5g.
On spectrum when your wifi comes up as a 5g also they say not either.

Feeling fookd again yet????

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
03 June, 12:55
You know, I kinda believe him. Why wouldn't they charge us more? We are dumb and will just pay.🤷‍♂️