Dreamer1745 @Dreamer1745
01 June, 06:46
I got called a Q Tard today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
01 June, 07:04
In response Dreamer1745 to her Publication
Big Honor Have A Shirt Printed...............KEK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 June, 09:25
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
I am loving this idea! Especially to wear once the shit hits the fan! You should patent it! On the back of mine I want I told you so!

Only people mentioned by DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply
TAP Truth @TAPTruth
03 June, 12:18

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 June, 12:48
In response TAP Truth to her Publication
Wear it like a badge. All will ask for one before its over but after we let em try it we shall tell them it never worked anyway but it gave them more surface area to reflect what they were being so we are helping them to See.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 June, 01:56
In response TAP Truth to her Publication
et oui 🥸la blague
bien pour ca zinzin je suis 🤓

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 June, 09:31
Congratulations/sorry! Quite ironic that these are typically the ones who are supposed to love and accept everyone too! That is why the things we are accused of we will relish in when the truth comes out!

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
02 June, 09:32
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Well All I Can Say Is They Are On The Wrong Site. Q Is 100% Real. I Have Followed Q From Day One.