FoxBard Dev @FoxBardDev
I just had discussion with a good friend who has been on unemployment benefits since covid began.

It almost cost me my twenty year friendship when I emplored him to get back to work, not just for his own benifit, but also to deny the democrats their Universal Basic Income, to show the government that we don't want to be spoon-fed or given unlimited charity. We should want to stand on our on two feet and make an example for our children about what it means to have a work ethic.

We are still friends but it was touch and go for a moment there. Be honest with those around you but most important be honest with yourself.
09:10 PM - Jun 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by FoxBardDev in this post can reply
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
02 June, 09:26
In response FoxBard Dev to his Publication
Just spoke w/my bff of 40+ yrs about the jab, the vax of children from birth to adult and ingredients. Have prayed for her for years...she's been pro-vax and has become a state rep at her state capitol, she's a Nurse, and has vaxxed her own children for many years(I stopped vax of my children early in their lives when I was woke (over 28 yrs ago)). Since she became a Rep in January, she is now sponsoring a bill for freedom of choice(of all vax types) and told me today that with much study, she can NOW NOT un-see what she has seen. I told her that she is my walking testimony of the Living God answering prayers!

Pray for your friend that he "takes the red pill" once and for all! Truth is powerful! Good for you! AND, PRAISE GOD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396