Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Just so Patriots know....
Should anything happen to our ability to communicate, the power grid goes down Etc...
I will make sure to be on the bridge at 3:30 everyday so people know how to stay in contact.

You may want to arrange a meet-up point in your own communities as well

Just a heads, up for future reference.

#ThePeoplesBridge
02:23 PM - Jun 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
09 June, 12:26
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Titanium Installer @Yeethotdab17
07 June, 01:42
where is the bridge exactly?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
03 June, 11:17
that is a fabulous idea! thank you!

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
03 June, 10:39
They are waking up...Thanks to Patriots like you.

Liberty 4ALL @MaggieB373
02 June, 11:50
Thank you, Veronica! You have a kind heart and a beautiful soul.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
02 June, 09:30
you are one true amazing patriot, Ms. Veronica!

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
02 June, 09:11
💕

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Cax SCx @Cax
02 June, 08:45
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Love you too my friend.😇 I can truly feel your soul's strong energy. You have / are helping many. I think you understand now that your strength is your biggest gift, yes? ❤️🙏🏻😇

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
02 June, 07:26
i dont think this was a random statement...GET READY FOLKS shit is hitting the fan U N TROOPS ON US SOIL

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 June, 01:17
In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication
if i see un troops, i use up ammo

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
02 June, 06:17
We met recently at Bernards. I will look forward to that time and see you on the bridge!!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
02 June, 06:17
We Love You Veronica! I Always Look For Your Post Of The Peoples Bridge, It Makes Me Smile! Thank You!

Northy UK. @Northy
02 June, 06:12
Considering the people that Veronica constantly mingles with, I'd take some serious notice in this post if I was in the US.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
02 June, 05:19
Hmm. Jr and Flynn. Is there something you know? EBS incoming?

Pmtp Emp @P_E17
02 June, 08:50
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
She has those at every one of her gatherings.

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
02 June, 03:29
That is beautiful!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
02 June, 02:42
Thank you Veronica 🇺🇸