01 June, 04:53
Soon there will be only a few REAL laws
Real law is given by God only
Gods Laws makeup the Constitution
Do not kill anyone
Do not steal from anyone.
Do not cause harm to anyone.
These tenets are the basis of Common Law
The other laws were created to control you and take your money .
Admiralty Law or “the Laws of the sea” are by consent only.
They put the golden fringe on the flags in the court room to say “ you are at sea we can do as we wish ( like dirty pirates)
You must enter an agreement with admiralty laws .
That is why the police officer says “ do you understand” which is to say “do you stand under me “ ( or consent)
We say I do not consent.
We say i do not enter into an agreement .
Lock downs , mask mandates fake vacines are unconstitutional
And can only come by agreement.
“They” are hoping that we remain complacent, give our power away , and remain fearful and ignorant.
If we stand up for ourselves and TOGETHER THERE ARE TOO MANY OF US.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
We are no longer under the Adrimality Law of the Sea since Russel J Gould uncovered Quatum Grammer Fraud in all contracts on money loaned to the US from the World Bank. This ended in 1999 and Gould raise the Flag without the Fringe at the UN. Only in DC and in some courtrooms can you find the Free Standing Gold or Yellow Fringed Flag and if they are having it in a Court of Law there cerdict means nothing as this only applies to the Law of the Seas. Maritime Law and we are Under The Law of the Land 100%.
05:00 PM - Jun 01, 2021
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
01 June, 07:23
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Its in churches!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 June, 07:29
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
Not one I would attend if they fly the Gold Fringed Flag. Tell them what it means , maybe they think its just pretty.

America First @WWG1WGA
01 June, 05:15
USA Inc Corp Bankruptcy Updated Version - YouTube

I do not have the rights to this video. Credit to Sgt Robert-Leroy Horton. He explains how United States became bankrupt.

Christina Maga @Christina71
01 June, 05:19
In response America First to her Publication
So help me, if I see a flag with that ugly yellow fringe. 😠

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
01 June, 05:07
This needs to told to the rest of the Society, they just don't get it yet.

01 June, 05:10
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
It was talked about in Genes 1st or 2nd video that he did and introduced himself and his credibtials in the US Navy. Dig a little its still around. If you cant find it let me know and I did save it and will dig it up .