Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
31 May, 03:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
That's what it is, delays delays DELAYS delays DELAYS....
I think of DUMBS, the children and the soldiers. I πŸ™the end.
MEANWHILE, We The People who are awake and work relentlessly on trying to wake people up on line and everywhere, we're getting beaten etc... MOST of all We are hurting while we watch our families take their damn *vax blindly as they do not want to listen to us, we can't get through to them, especially when it is continuously being pushed on the public! Longer this goes, the DEEPER the BRAINWASH!
How about showing some satanic truths on MSM to start the SHAKE UP to WAKE UP? I think that will help. So they turn to us and start asking questions!! OR give them some truth bombs to prep them, PLS.πŸ™
So, ALL those who are pushing the *VAX_ are ALL guilty as charged! I know it was to calm the sleepers etc... but there are more reports coming in with an increase of deaths due to *vax. Is this supposed to be part of the psyop to show what jabs do=genocide? Did white-hats

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
31 May, 02:49
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
we should talk πŸ˜‚β€οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 May, 02:58
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
lol - you funny! :)