Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
31 May, 11:28
Father, God I pray today that my brothers & sisters take this day & remember those who gave up so much for God & country. We honor & remember the sacrifices they made, the valor they showed, the courage they displayed & the patriotism they expressed through their actions. Father, I pray their sacrifices are never forgotten. I bow my head Father & weep πŸ˜₯ for those who gave up so much so we could have the freedoms we have. Father, we also remember those families who lost loved ones & we pray for comfort , peace & love as they too remember. Father, let the fallen soldiers be remembered as heros they are. Without them we would not have a country. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ

@thekingschick
@thangel
@dehowie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Howard @DeHowie
31 May, 12:11
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈAmen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
God Bless you my dear Sister. πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ
02:14 PM - May 31, 2021
In response Donna Howard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marilyn Hansen, click on at the bottom under it