Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
Father, God I pray today that my brothers & sisters take this day & remember those who gave up so much for God & country. We honor & remember the sacrifices they made, the valor they showed, the courage they displayed & the patriotism they expressed through their actions. Father, I pray their sacrifices are never forgotten. I bow my head Father & weep πŸ˜₯ for those who gave up so much so we could have the freedoms we have. Father, we also remember those families who lost loved ones & we pray for comfort , peace & love as they too remember. Father, let the fallen soldiers be remembered as heros they are. Without them we would not have a country. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ

@thekingschick
@thangel
@dehowie
11:28 AM - May 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
Donna Howard @DeHowie
31 May, 12:11
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈAmen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 May, 02:14
In response Donna Howard to her Publication
God Bless you my dear Sister. πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
31 May, 11:35
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
I got chills reading this ... goosies

In the Mighty Name of Jesus
Amen Amen Amen

31 May, 02:17
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I felt Father's Holy Spirit as I prayed. Maybe that was the reason for "goosies". πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ
Love you Sister ❀️😘❀️