Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
03 June, 05:09
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Hey, I don't know if you've ever listened to this guy but he knows stuff. I've been listening to him for many years & he researches everything fully.. He knows the fake alien invasion is coming!!
Not to say they aren't out there.......

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dark Journalist: Truth UFO Disclosure & Mellon Family Secrets! Exclusive Interview John W. Warner IV - YouTube

TRUTH UFO DISCLOSURE AND THE SECRET HiSTORY OF THE MELLON BANKING FAMILY!#DarkJournalist #UFOs #JohnWarner #DisclosureEXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH JOHN W. WARNER...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
31 May, 12:13
sounds of desperation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 May, 11:55
There are aliens but they have been taken care of with the help of other aliens. I have seen them in my meditations.
PPl that think that we are the only species in all of God's creation are simply wrong and need to open their minds up.
Views on religion will changes because we have been lied to our entire lives.

The good news is we are only loosing their fake lies, God is still
God and the teachings of his Son Jesus will carry you thro. Hold on to this and dont worry so much about what falls away.

Oh yeah and dont be frightened by their bullshit alien invasion.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
30 May, 11:48
We may live out the movie, Independence Day