Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
30 May, 07:41
This is very hard to watch. We've got problems here, but it is so much worse in Canada! Canadians! Arm yourselves! https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
30 May, 07:44
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Trudeau did a ff shooting in Nova Scotia, then took the AR-15s in response. Owning a gun here is for sport..Only. Impossible to get too. We’re screwed. I hate this shithole.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 May, 08:03
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Get them where the criminals get them, on the black market! Your situation is dire!

Jody Donohue @Jody
30 May, 09:27
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I’m so close to losing it Meeka. On top of it all everyone but about 3-5% is brainwashed. If this is how life is going to be from now on, I don’t want a part of any of it. πŸ˜”

30 May, 10:19
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I'm so sorry! I wish I had an answer. Hang in there! God bless you.

Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it