Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
30 May, 07:02
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
If these 4 families can contribute to fund a rally what is the Rally Called ? Are the NG going to be there to ensure its not an ANTIFA & BLM trap to kill patriots. Need more information to determine the following:
1: Purpose
2: Who will ensure Protection of citizens
3: What benefits those 4 families ?
4: Where and exactly when ?
5: Is this another attempt for a few to criminalize the majority ?
6: Doesn’t pass the sniff test at the current statement in the post above.
7: Why fund this rally , when the Audit in Arizona will force all states to conduct Forensic Audit when fraud is found and made public ?
8: What cost so much $$$$$$$ for people to assemble in protest ?
9: Who will benefit ?
10: Smells like a setup to me with current given information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
30 May, 07:09
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
i've been watching his post on Twitter & the replies to get more info.
people on twitter are asking lots of questions too.
if i see anything, i'll post here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
30 May, 11:59
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I'm not sure but my understanding of this post is that there is a rally that has been contributed to confidentially. It doesn't say that the four families contributed, it just says that they are not happy ..... my understanding was that they are not happy about the rally .... I could be wrong.

Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
30 May, 06:24

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
30 May, 06:30
In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication
What if sleepy Joe is arrested? Harris just takes over and should she be arrested too both for crimes against humanity

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 May, 06:04
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥Four families?🤔

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
30 May, 06:32
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
yes, very interesting!