Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
11 April, 01:58
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃThat Logo would make a nice Tshirtโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 February, 12:40
very nicely done..!! sharing on wego

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
08 February, 12:41
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
ThanQ!! I am not familiar with wego. I'll have to check it out!

Only followers of this user (OhioKimberly) can see their posts

07 February, 06:21
In response Kimberly Ohio to her Publication
Hey, fren!! Welcome ๐Ÿค— Anonup is awesome. While I really enjoy Gab, the @administrator on this platform is so awesome! He is dedicated to keeping the platform safe from spam and bots. I come across a shill comment every now and again, but not often at all. Most everyone on this platform is Qteam, Trump loving anons. Nothing but bread baking going on over here ๐Ÿฅฐ Glad you found your way over here!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 February, 12:35
In response Kimberly Ohio to her Publication
Kobayashi is cloning the hell out of twat... we are also on wego.social

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
31 January, 11:36
yes i really like this 1

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
31 January, 08:51
i need this on a coffee mug!! โ˜•๏ธโœจ

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
31 January, 07:58
Like it๐Ÿ‘. Best platform I've found.

JNET In Los Angeles @jnethollyday
29 January, 10:47
I love it!!!

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
29 January, 10:46
That looks amazing!!!

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
29 January, 09:23
Absolutely awesome.

Civil ance @Civilance
28 January, 08:53
one critiscism would be the Q.
im all good w it, im just thinking it MIGHT be a turn off when youre trying really reach out to ALL people.
just food for thought

28 January, 08:58
In response Civil ance to his Publication
This design was made specifically for anonup. I did it for @administrator . I think we all love Q over here ๐Ÿฅฐ

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
28 January, 02:10
Winner Winner !!!!!! Booootiful !!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
27 January, 05:29
...great design.
did you think of the possibility of the Q being gold and the lettering being black?
..no offense meant ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
27 January, 05:02
Ding ding di g ding WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Kathy Wunderlich @KountryKat14
27 January, 02:58
Amen and great thanks

Lynne Geis @lynneg
27 January, 01:30
Fabulous!

27 January, 01:41
In response Lynne Geis to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜˜Thanks, darlin

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
27 January, 01:07
fantastic site...

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
27 January, 12:57
๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘yes well done. Cant keep a good plan down!

Malibu Dianna @MalibuDianna
27 January, 12:56
GLORIOUS

Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
27 January, 11:52
Well Doneโ€ผ๏ธ

27 January, 11:53
In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication
I appreciate it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Mari QTPI @MariQ
27 January, 11:51
NOICE!!

27 January, 11:53
In response Mari QTPI to her Publication
ThanQ โค๏ธ

Scarlet Pimpernel @Scarlet
27 January, 11:32
Crazy!!!!!

Spunky Lioness @SpunkyLioness
27 January, 11:17
Amazing!!

In response Spunky Lioness to her Publication
Thanks so much โค๏ธ

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
27 January, 11:10
LOVE that!!!!! Great job!!!!

In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
So much love on this platform ๐Ÿฅฐ ThankQ!!

Amber Kish @Amber_rtr
27 January, 11:07
THIS is AWESOME!!!!

27 January, 11:09
In response Amber Kish to her Publication
ThanQ ๐Ÿ˜Š

STACY BROWN @Hershey_Gurl
27 January, 11:04
Awesome!! LOVE IT!

27 January, 11:05
In response STACY BROWN to her Publication
Thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
27 January, 10:35
This is a brilliant marketing strategy @administrator . Anything with the Q. Wait until everyone leaves Twitter and Facebook and comes over to here. It blows their Q psyops theory out of the water.

Maybe you could make this a GIF as well and make the wings of the eagle flap.

Not crazy about making social media great again.

Maybe something along the lines of Free Speech.

27 January, 10:39
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
I appreciate your kind words! I would love to work with Koba and continue making more graphics for this wonderful platform! โค๏ธ Hopefuly this is just the beginning ๐Ÿ˜Š

1776 ... @IGG1776
27 January, 12:59
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
I ike the free speech suggestion versus the SM great again. Nice work on this Patriot, very nice ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Silver Storm @SilverStorm
27 January, 10:30
Great! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Š

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 January, 08:30
LOVE IT...its a winner.

Justa Thought @JustaThought
27 January, 02:24
I love everything about this!!

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
27 January, 01:39
Nice work. Here's a 3D version.

27 January, 01:43
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
Oh, I love it! ๐Ÿฅฐ