Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
1/2: No I will not be your slave! No I will not bow down meekly to your demands! No I will not wear your mask! No I will not close my business! No I will not take your experimental jab!

You are part of a band of warriors coming forward now that are able to see through the veil of illusions and will no longer comply with your own enslavement. Now is the time to reclaim your sovereignty. You must break free from the mindset that you are small and insignificant. You are only made to feel powerless, hopeless and helpless. In reality, nothing could be further from the truth.

You are a microcosm of the entire universe. You have access to an unlimited source of knowledge, wisdom and strength, which is always there should you simply reach inside and grasp it. The power has been with you along, but you gave it away because we didn’t know its worth.

When enough of us wake up to our divinity, reclaim our power and come together in unity, we become a force to be reckoned with.

❤️
08:55 AM - May 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dale Bradburn, click on at the bottom under it