LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
I am still troubled by my child’s friend’s mother who didn’t even want to hear the research I had to provide for her regarding the injection and went ahead and injected her almost 13-year-old earlier this week. I know we’re not supposed to judge others but I don’t know how to relate to somebody who wouldn’t even take a moment to listen or investigate before allowing her child to get an experimental injection.

Anyone have any insights to help me get past this? Another way of thinking about it?
01:15 PM - May 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply
Keith Frost @KFrost
29 May, 01:24
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Infuriating because the child has no choice however I suspect the mother is so brainwashed that she came from a place that she believed it was in the child's best interest. Pray for them and find new friends. Matthew 7:6 “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
29 May, 04:11
In response Keith Frost to his Publication
Thank you brother for your wise words. I went back and read that chapter and Matthew 7:13 also reminds me that they are going through the white gate while we choose the narrow one. I will continue to pray for them. God bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396