Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
29 May, 07:15
Moving to the commiewealth of PA is eye opening. Looking through the regulations and rules required to enroll children in public schools is chilling. Why in the hell does the school (state gov) need to know every detail of medical information about every student!? To the extreme that if the school nurse identifies a problem they expect you to go seek treatment and give the school the results back. This includes vision and dental as well. The state has NO buisness knowing this much sensitive information about our children. If you do not provide this information the school will areange to have it done themselves!!!!!! Do not even get me started on the hoops PA makes one jumo through to homeschool! This state oozes corruption. The state digs its claws into every facet of ones life it can dig into.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
29 May, 07:24
In response Kay Bur to her Publication
Then you get a bunch of patriot parents and you go to the school board and complain..You take out all the bad players and put in patriots. This movement continues with us taking over our schools worldwide and move into mayors, police, schools..Puma county arizona and other counties did it..every county in the world can do it. Or take your kids outta the school system become a community again where neighbors help neighbors.. That how I grew up. The whole damn neighborhood knew who your parents were.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
Oh I agree. I am new here and have no social ties... and as an introvert devloping social ties is a slow cautious exausting task. I wonder if there are patriot parents 😳 I am generally the lone maskless shopper. Athough recently there is an itty bitty uptick in maskless shoppers. I suppose I will need to become the irritating questioner of the way things are done around here. ☺️
07:34 AM - May 29, 2021
In response Sparkle Green to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VampireMermaid in this post can reply
Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
29 May, 07:38
In response Kay Bur to her Publication
im in florida.. but thats what I do. I talk to strangers..people I dont know. Usually starts off with Strange times eh? or if talking to friends Have ypu looked at the stars lately? see anything different? Close friends and family I know thos us gonna sound craaazy but... πŸ˜†πŸ€£ at the end of conversation with a stranger is Quit watching the news. they are lying to you. just my opinion