Mac 691 @Mac691
11:32 PM - May 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mac691 in this post can reply
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
29 May, 12:52
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
Geez, everything I liked was a set up... WOW even older music. I know for a fact a bunch of peeps I know are going to cry over this, after denial of course. Me, I'm getting kind of numb to all the lies. πŸ˜’
I'm over it already, just needed a couple minutes to breathe it out.
Grateful that God Wins!
Thank You for posting this. πŸ’š
God Bless All.
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wolf skin @wolfskin
29 May, 12:22
Great story which filled in many questions/suspicions I had come to mind over the last decades. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
28 May, 11:51
😲😲😲Okay, my mind is blown again today! SMDH...my whole life is filled with peoples lies!

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 May, 11:43
i always thought all 3 were overrated and never got the hype...the only song appealing to me was paint in black.....and if you ever saw pics of its tough to find the good looking one lol