Joe Olvey @jolvey99
When the sheep find out that HCQ has been available the whole time and works, I wonder if they will still defend the Vax.
06:10 PM - May 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by jolvey99 in this post can reply
dennis scribner @Scribe_1
28 May, 08:26
In response Joe Olvey to his Publication
i worked in a medically fragil pre school classroom and doing homecare hospice work.. i tried for 7 months for my primary doctor to prescribe it for me as a prevention measure. he said that he could NOT. that govenor newsom had already blocked it from being prescribed... can you believe that.. crap

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Olvey @jolvey99
28 May, 09:11
In response dennis scribner to his Publication
In my eyes that is willfully and blatantly disregarding lives for an agenda. It looks like mass genocide to me. The most bothersome thing about it to me is how pretty much everyone I talk to in person is indifferent about it. I feel a bit evangelical about it, yet most don't care. It is very bizarre to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
28 May, 07:49
The ppl are so brain-washed....no one I ask can explain to me why u need a vaccine for a virus that has a 99.7& cure rate....not one person...I am just ignored.....

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
28 May, 09:13
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
Peoples indifference about the shot is what is making me feel a bit cra cra

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
28 May, 07:39
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
I agree. I think we are witnessing mass genocide in real time. It is very sad to watch

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
28 May, 06:43
By then they may do whatever the mainframe tells them to

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
28 May, 06:43
Sheep deserve their ears to start falling off!
Idiots!

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
28 May, 06:18
The sheep will be grazing on the other side of the fence in a short while.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 May, 06:13
They won’t be mad till the dieoff is in full swing

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
28 May, 06:16
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
It is almost like being from the future. I can't talk in public anymore, everything is a lie. I feel crazy

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
28 May, 06:44
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Bring THAT on!