Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 May, 07:41
if de class and a indictment of Trump happen simultaneously,

I would call that a storm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
27 May, 08:19
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
This is very confusing. I'm hearing other comments to the effect that some think Trump will be arrested. I don't even like putting this into words. What could he possibly be arrested for?? And what good could this possibly serve?? It's very discouraging to hear these rumblings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 May, 08:52
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
only at the precipice of destruction will people find the will to change. Make Kamala POTUS at the same time removing Joe with the 25th. Total absolute chaos brings order

27 May, 08:56
I thought Kamala was unable to be president. Though born here, neither of her parents were U.S. citizens, or so I've read.
What on earth could Trump be arrested for? This makes no sense and is confusing, discouraging and depressing. I think the whole world would lose hope.

27 May, 09:01
well, this guy is Buyden , so anything impossible

27 May, 09:11
Yes, I've seen comments to that effect. And it's no surprise to have biden go away but what's most distressing is the thought of Trump being arrested--for what? and for what end? I understand the whole notion that the people need to be brought to the precipice and certainly remember Q's comments that the first arrest would shock the world. (I feel there have been many arrests already, just not made public.) Do you think that is really what will happen, Trump arrested? What good could that possibly serve. This is the most discouraged I've felt in this entire unfolding of events. The vax is horrible too--so many getting it...and our youth being coerced as in your earlier SUNY post.

27 May, 09:13
Wheat and Tares grow together. I hear you, wish it could be different too. Hod is in Control. His Plan. This is about character. The end will not be for everyone either remember

27 May, 10:00
I'm sorry to be asking so many questions--it just seems like you have some foreknowledge of why things need to unfold in such discouraging ways. Thanks so much for all your responses. I do appreciate your taking time to do so.

27 May, 10:03
If I can encourage, and for people to NOT live in fear no matter what, I win. Why I am here. Have a blessed day . God loves you

27 May, 10:19
Thank you! I'm usually pretty good at not feeling discouraged or fearful but news of a possible Trump arrest really put me over the edge. I know the Plan can not be revealed as then the globalists would know too but I'm still wondering what you think a Trump arrest could possibly be or what purpose it could serve. In the end, I know he isn't going down. He wouldn't have done all he's done for so many years, long before 2016 even, to help restore our nation and our world by removing the psycho-sociopathic, luciferian cabal. Thanks again. I hope you have a blessed day as well!🙏🦋🌏

Eric Larson @ericman375
27 May, 10:22
Imagine Trump sitting in jail and the Deep State does something horrific to another country. Nuclear. [SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT. The Sum of All Fears.

27 May, 10:29
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
Oh my goodness...I sure don't want something horrific to happen to another country. Not to any. There are innocent people and creatures everywhere.

Eric Larson @ericman375
27 May, 10:44
There is 1 country, well, nation-state, that is almost completely infested with evil. Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies even closer.

Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
Can you say which country you are referring to? I probably should know. Is it related to "Saving Israel for last".
11:07 AM - May 27, 2021
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ashka 4517, click on at the bottom under it