[30] Exact @Gq1620
I'm not afraid. I won't rest until the legitimate President is BACK 🇺🇲 I STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP

👇👇👇
ScavinoChannel🏅
#Potus
#Trump
#StandUnited
#TruePotus
#AmericaFirst
#STOPTHESTEAL
https://t.me/ScavinoChanne...
03:54 PM - May 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Gq1620 in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
12 June, 11:08
In response [30] Exact to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
30 May, 11:49
I am. My flag is still up and my yard sign is still up! Never give up and never surrender!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
30 May, 11:40
I will and I'm not shy about telling those around me that I do.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
28 May, 09:59
Me

arba happihr @arba
26 May, 07:08
ME! ME! ME!
Some how when new people meet me they'll say, you support Trump don't you. Yep. Weird how they know
These same people think Trump lost hahaha
I cant wait until President Trump returns. TO FINALLY BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE LIFE, AND BREATHE FREELY FOR ONCE! WOOHOO! A person of their word is tough to top!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
26 May, 06:20
I STAND WITH GOD, JESUS, AND I STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP. GOD'S ANOINTED ONE.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
26 May, 06:17
I am, President Trump, where you lead I will follow!

Kathy Myers @KathyMyers
26 May, 06:16
JoKa needs to go.

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
26 May, 05:58
I am - I stand with God . God is using him

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
26 May, 05:37
I am with you broSTAR! I stand for President Trump! 💙🙏🇺🇸🍿

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
26 May, 05:50
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
I stand for our TRUE ELECTED PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP!❤️🇺🇸

Patriot Hybrid @Patriothybrid
26 May, 04:49
This is Anonup Im sure 99.999 stand with POTUS

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
26 May, 04:46

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
26 May, 04:36
I proudly stand with President Trump. The world's President. Greatest leader the world has ever known. Second only to Christ himself.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
26 May, 04:19
I Stand with President Trump! God Bless our True POTUS!