PAY ATTENTION, PATRIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!

______πŸ”΄ πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… πŸ‘‡ 🌍_____

https://t.me/RealGenFlynn
08:03 PM - May 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
29 May, 12:14
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
πŸ™ŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™Œ President Reagan gave us the perfect reminder... that WE THE PEOPLE control the government. Our Constitution is meant to keep it this way. Protect our Elections. Protect our rights. Protect our CONSTITUTION. God Bless AMERICA! God bless our soldiers who fought and continue to fight to protect her! Home of the FREE and the BRAVE. We have to always stand for this TRUTH and let nothing harm it or take it away from us. Never let the evil ones take her... America the Beautiful. STAY STRONG! NEVER GIVE UP! πŸŒΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dario Lacic @CroPat
29 May, 01:18
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
Yet, Reagan was fully controlled by DS and did everything was on the DS wish list for him. He got his warning once.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
25 May, 08:39
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
For WORLD LIBERATION IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH ABSOLUTELLY ESSENTIAL.

ONLY WHEN IN FAIR DISSCUSSIONS ARE OPPOSIT OPINIONS CLASHED, YOU MAY FOUND CONSENT, COMPROMISE WORTHY FOR ALL WHICH ARE INVOLVED IN DISCUSSION AND THIS AND ONLY THIS LEADS INTO DIVINE PEACE.

ALL OF YOU ARE LEARNING BY OVERCOMING OBSTACLES INTO YOUR OWN LIFE, SAME AS I DID.

SINCE TWO YEARS AT THAT AGE I START TO SPEAK I CONSTANTLY SPEAK TRUTH

NO MATTER, HOW UGLY, RUDE OF OFFENSING TRUTH COULD SEEMS TO BE, THERE IS DIVINE IN REAL TRUTH AND UT WORTH YOUR LIFE TO STAND IN TRUTH, EVEN AGAINST ALL WICKED COMBINED.

I PRAY FOR WORLD PEACE NOW.
PEACE FOR ALL NATIONS EQUALLY.

https://youtu.be/g_7pvZEBz...

AMEN