The Mac @TheMac
We are on the verge here of curing a hell of a lot of diseases.
04:45 PM - May 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 May, 05:54
In response The Mac to his Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 May, 04:49
Thats great to hear Mac, I will need a tune up after making the Kessel run in 12 parsecs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
25 May, 04:48
Where's the med beds? I need to sign up. soon!

The Mac @TheMac
26 May, 02:46
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Thinking about the Med bed idea irradicating certain diseases... just adds to the equation of going through with the biggest vaccine scam ever whilst they could.

The Mac @TheMac
25 May, 04:48
Just think about removing the cause of the effect.

The Mac @TheMac
25 May, 04:50
Photoelectric effect, phenomenon in which electrically charged particles are released from or within a material when it absorbs electromagnetic radiation.

The effect is often defined as the ejection of electrons from a metal plate when light falls on it.