Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Make your own Hydroxychloroquine, It’s easy!
01:53 PM - May 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
26 May, 02:02
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
thank you for sharing i tried to find this video yesterday and was unable to find it again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
25 May, 05:26
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 May, 04:55
It's true that grapefruit cancels out prescription drugs efficacy, though I think most people taking scripts do know this. It's not necessary anyway. Limonene is the active component found in the lemon peel alone. Some people have allergies to it though, hives can occur. A lot of tonic water out there has a lot of added junk ingredients to it including high fructose corn syrup. You can just order pure quinine and put it in some water or juice. You can also order food-grade organic lemon essential oil and put a few drops in 6 oz water or juice. The quinine alone is enough, it's the ability to highly alkalize the tissues is what snuffs out any pathogen that needs an acidic environment to survive and thrive in that makes this effective. I like this one-
https://herbalicious.onlin...

memes matter @NoComment
25 May, 04:55
i ad applecidervinegar just to be sure:)

Eileen McTwo @E_McTwo
25 May, 03:58
I really do wish that people making these video's would also inform people that anyone taking Medications should never eat/drink Grapefruit. RESEARCH First Please.

Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
25 May, 02:07
That's great! The only thing that you forgot is the tonic water, you can get it at Costco or any other store that sells it. The tonic water contains quinine and that is needed to complete the hydroxychloroquine. So add the tonic water at the end after you've boiled the lemon and grapefruit rinds.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
25 May, 02:53
In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication
Do you know how much tonic water to add? I am going to make some tonight!