Only people mentioned by DarktoLight2021 in this post can reply
Debbie Casper @NannieCas
25 May, 05:05
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
25 May, 01:50
Somebody needs to fucking stop this shit ASAP.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
25 May, 01:37
Satan and his minions will go to any length for our children and morals! They have to be stopped!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
25 May, 01:29
There is No nutritive value in these dry cereals. Whole grain is better. steel cut oats, barley, and short grain brown rice. You can slow cook grains in a crockpot. Ready to eat when you wake up in the morning. Add fruit or dried fruit, honey, or whatever you like. It is filling and your not hungry in a couple of hrs. Or make it the day before. Store in frig and reheat in microwave.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
25 May, 01:45
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
chemicals and sugar in colors —-

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 May, 01:14
Tell them what is in it, the two real genders and eight million fake ones won't want it.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
25 May, 01:13
31 flavors of WRONG!

CHRISTINE GILLIAM @aaapricot
25 May, 01:11
boycott!!!!!!

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
25 May, 01:07
First of all, as a child I NEVER liked the taste of the' fruity loops' as they tasted nothing like fruit! Besides, I am angry with this industry for addicting the children on sugar; it is philosophically criminal!

BUT their messaging to our children in this way just makes me livid because it is "helping" them to accept and move toward that which for centuries was categorized as emotional and psychological disorders.

Are there any corporations left that have not caved to the LEFT's madness??

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
25 May, 02:30
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
would be great for someone with that knowledge to start a site with that info. I know about 2nd Vote, but last time I visited, they had made it a paid service with what I thought to be a rather steep price. Our community has lost so many stores that with the ones we boycott adding up, it is becoming difficult to know where to shop.

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
25 May, 03:48
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
I have tried to contact companies and "vote" with my money as in buying local, organic... try to limit cereal but I do like it haha so I buy Nature's Path. But I think that we would be surprised to see how many of these small organic companies have been bought up by the big ones and so are they really still organic? hum...

It's like Bill Gates buying up farm land while in bed with Monsanto - not a good thing.

We have a healthy grocery chain here (not very big) called Nature's Fare.... just found out Jimmy Pattison who owns Overwaitea Foods/Save On Foods bought them all. Prices creeping up.... now have to wear masks or can't shop in health food store! Ridiculous. Dark to Light Friend.🙏🌎

Robert Travers @Robert1957
25 May, 12:13
Looks like Fruit Loops. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
25 May, 11:48
fing ridiculous if parents buy this shit