Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
02 June, 12:09
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Yeah the joke is on us. It's all right here. Due to the "ILLEGAL" Act of 1871, we've been living a lie.
https://www.nationallibert...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 May, 11:25
Lisa thank you for this ... This looks legit.
Do you know where can I find this list? What is it's origin?
Who put it together, any ideas? Looks like it has links in the original document for reference.

I'm getting to the point that I prefer to check all sources, for relevance and origin. Esp since some rather negative posts are pointing to shams everywhere, so I want to stay on track.
thanks in advance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
25 May, 11:05
stop paying taxes.........

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
25 May, 12:40
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I've held off as long as I could - now I received a letter from them that I have until July or they will determine a number, so I feel I have no choice but to file.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
02 June, 12:12
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Well we could, but Biden is seeking $80 billion for office of the IRS. The fraud rages on.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 May, 10:35
ONCE POTUS TAKES US BACK TO 1776ā€™ & SHIT CANS 1871ā€™ !!! UCC GOES BYE BYE šŸ’„HIGH COURT HAS RULED , UCC CODES & STATUES ARE NOT LAW!! = TRAFFIC COURT IS UCC ! THESE TICKETS FOR NO SEAT BELT ARE BS !! FIGHT IT !
FAMILY COURTS. UCC , BS ! THE BAR ATTORNEYS ARE FOREIGN AGENTS = of ENGLAND
( & YOU THINK WE WON THAT WAR WITH ENGLAND šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚) THEY FLY THAT GOLD FRINGE FLAG IN OUR COURTS , THEY ARE TELLING YOU (OUR ) ATTORNEYS ARE KICKING YOUR ASSES SINCE 1812ā€™ .....
FYI: IF CLINTON GOT IN IN 16ā€™. SHE WAS GOING TO BRING IN UN-TROOPS & USE OBAMAā€™S WALMART FEMA CAMPS !! ( FACT ) IT GETS WORSE BUT I WILL SPARE YOU !
DO YOU KNOW AN ATTORNEY? TAKE THE TEST ASK THEM IF THE REGISTERED AS A FOREIGN AGENT ! ASK THEM ! ( FARA ). THEY SAY NO WHATS THAT, YOUR SIGN THAT THEY ARE CORRUPT! EVERYYEAR A BAR CLOWN DIDNT REGISTER AS A FOREIGN AGENT ITS A 75K FINE
JUST THINK ABOUT THAT !!!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 May, 10:55
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
AHH HELL WHAT AM I SAYING 99.9 % OF ALL BAR CLOWNS ARE CORRUPT !!!

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
25 May, 09:56
Freedom....Freedom....Freedom...and getting stronger!šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øā™„ļø

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 May, 09:46
NOW YAā€™LL SEE WHY I YELL & SCREAM ABOUT THE BAR CLOWNS ! & WHY I CANT STAND ENGLAND , or UN !

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
25 May, 10:09
I have never liked the UN, they have nefarious plans!

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
25 May, 10:14
Youā€™ve always been the relentless voice for truth! This is why I follow you. You are read and heard! Keep shouting!!