DONALD'S TRUMP'S FACE ON MOUNT RUSHMORE ?
WHAT SAY YOU ?
REPOST IF YOU AGREE ๐Ÿ‘

Only people mentioned by @wainthepain01 in this post can reply

In response john john to his Publication

THAT WOULD BE GOOD ... ...

๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I say you do some fantastic work :)

Trump, Melania, JFK & JFK Jr

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

"You know it. I know it. Pretty soon the whole world will know it."

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ˜‰It would be awesome but I think we need a bigger Mountain for all that had Big parts in the Great Awakening and dismantling the deep state. If you know. You know.

Jesus Christ my Savior and Brother, Truth is my search, Patriot Forever, #WWG1WGA...and....gotta keep a sense of humour ๐Ÿ’—

....or right beside President Trump...thinking John could fit right there...together...nice๐Ÿ’—

Jesus Christ my Savior and Brother, Truth is my search, Patriot Forever, #WWG1WGA...and....gotta keep a sense of humour ๐Ÿ’—

our President Trump on that side ...and our CoPresident John Kennedy jr on the other next to Washingtin

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜„โ˜บ

If everything happens, YES BUT after all, he likes guys that win, you want to put him on a mountain, he's not even in the whitehouse. HE NEEDS TO WIN FIRST.

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

If everything happens, YES BUT after all, he likes guys that win, you want to put him on a mountain, he's not even in the Whitehouse. HE NEEDS TO WIN FIRST

(1) Show this thread

That's #BibleCode!

๐Ÿ’ฏ

Digital Soldier๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒSurvivor ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDog Loverโ™ฅ๏ธ MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ GOD WINS๐Ÿ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

YES FREN๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
I PAID $400 FOR THIS
MOUNT TRUMPMORE SILVER BAR 10 oz
#WINNING#Trump2021mypresident

YES!!!!!...He had done more to fight for our country than anyone in ages...he basically put aside everything he cherished, in order to do his best while those treated him AND his family like total crap

It's coming

100% He Deserves To Be There! Also Giant Statues All Around The Country!! After All He Is Doing Fir Us, And What That Man Has Endured!

to hell with mount Rushmore - i want our President back! Sloppy joe has got to go!

I do believe that , that area of rock is just waiting for that final piece๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‘

Writer/web-Writer, french digital soldier, M. Donald Trump's supporter. Loving John Kennedy Jr On GETTR :ย https://gettr.com/user/elamarriti

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’žchef-dโ€™ล“uvre

35, 45/19, 46/20
๐Ÿ˜Ž

President Trump & Q Supporter #wwg1wga #FreeBritney

I Agree w 1 Additional President , President JFK

Absolutely

A child of our heavenly father, putting his truths first, then a patriot of our great nation, respecting it's beauty & people.

This is weird but I watched a documentary claiming Mt Rushmore is fake, not carved at all but more like something was poured over the rock and the faces are molds. It was interesting , I was there once and didn't understand why they were at such a distance. P.s. don't shoot the messanger...lol.

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In Trump's own words..."Let's see what happens first." I would perfer to see the things promised first. as in..."The best is yet to come." after all, the Nobel Peace Prize was awarded a wee bit too early. You may know more than we know, so it's obvious to you. To me...still hoping.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby of 29 years, My Children and Family. #GodWon #TrumpIsMyPresident #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR.

Absolutely. GOD knows.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

Nana agrees but would like to actually see one more up there that started us all down this road!
Orig. Q > JFK

In response Angels Here to her Publication
In response Angels Here to her Publication

Hey...thats it Nana , we put JFK on top with same pose as that Marine๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‘FATHER LIKE SON

(3) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

That would be the absolute least we could do.