Back to the Future @Backontrack
24 May, 05:47
Lets go again
Q 2462
Logical thinking required.

A) How can arrests occur prior to removing the corruption from the DOJ & FBI?

B) How can arrests occur prior to safely securing a majority in the SUPREME COURT [CONSTITUTION - RULE OF LAW]

Repeat [CONSTITUTION - RULE OF LAW] The original constitution not 1871.
MILITARY has been in control from day 1 of Trumps presidency.
All arrests/executions have been done under the RULE OF LAW. CONSTITUTION.
Trump involvement zero, Military = judge , prosecutor, & sentencing.

Who is still in control - Military.

Take it to the bank.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
24 May, 06:06
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
( A ). SO HAS MILITARY ARRESTED ALL OF DOJ &
CORRUPT FBI YET ?
( B ). CANT HAPPEN IN PRESENT FORM MUST ARREST ALL BUT 2 JUSTICES !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
24 May, 07:57
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I, myself believe that the 3 letter agencies have been neutered. The bad guys have all been taken out and replaced with actors/clones (idk)/cgi.. congress included. I think we are witnessing the systemic take down of the rest of the corrupt pedophiles from police officers, judges, lawyers all the way to the sureme court which I believe have already be removed. You also have to keep in mind that this is Global..it is happening in Every Country not just here. This is kust my opinion..Is it true? Idk..but it feels right..again, MY opinion. Replacing the police and judges expedites the everyday ppl getting arrested for crimes against children. This was never about the election. Again, MY opinion

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
24 May, 12:06
In response Sparkle Green to her Publication
VERY WELL SAID THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT ✔️ I DO FEEL ( NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR ) THE CORRUPT IN OUR COURT SYSTEM ARE STILL IN PLACE @ LOCAL LEVEL SCUM BAG BAR CLOWNS ARE STILL HERE & ALL THESE CORRUPT JUDGES SO IF IN FACT ( THEY ) HAVE GONE BACK TO 1776’ THAT WOULD MEAN 98% OF BAR CLOWNS WOULD & SHOULD BE ARRESTED & I DONT SEE IT & DO NOT THINK THIS DURHAM REPORT WILL EVER SURFACE ! ( PSYOP ) JUST USED TO PLANT FEAR IN THE RATS.
I DO FEEL THE FOCUS HAS BEEN D.C. & HAS BEEN DONE YOUR RIGHT ON THAT ONE !
I AM STARTING TO SEE MORE DEEP STATE TROLLS HERE @ ANON UP AS WELL !
SO I THINK WE BOTH AGREE 💯✔️💯💯

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
24 May, 12:18
I want to know how constitutional law will affect children. Family court is a joke. Will the children be given the option/rights?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
GREAT QUESTION LSU. 👍. EASIEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IS THIS WAY : ( WHICH HAVE HEARD IS THEIR INTENT ) ONCE 1776’ IS ANNOUNCED 1776’ IS THE LAW OF THE LAND ALL LAWS AFTER 1776’ [ ARE NULL & VOID ]. MEANING ....... USA INC. UCC. ( DRVING COURTS ) .... UCC ARE CODES & STATUES ...... SC HAS RULED MANY TIMES CODES & STAUES [ ARE NOT LAW ]. UCC WAS SET UP BY BAR CLOWNS !!!
BACK TO IT : BAR IS SHUT DOWN ALL CORRUPT BAR CLOWNS GET ARRESTED THATS 98% ......
WHY ? ORIGINAL 13 th. WAS IN THE 1776’ !!!
BAR CLOWNS ARE FORIGN AGENTS OF ENGLAND
( BAR ) ..... FAMILY COURTS SHUT DOWN ... GOLD FRINGE FLAG COMES OUT OF ALL COURT ROOMS & IF FLOWN IN ONE 1 YEAR IN JAIL FOR THAT JUDGE !!
HOPE THIS HELPS ✔️
12:29 PM - May 24, 2021
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
24 May, 01:30
🚨ALERT MY OPINION !!! Yeah. I heard all monies confiscated from these low life traffickers, murderers of children, satanic or abused horrifically will be allocated to assisting them and their families. Listen, after all is said and done no one will want for a thing. The ventilators were made for these children who have breathed very little oxygen WorldWide... under the guise of covid pts. Trump, right now, is the richest president in the world. He took all vatican, city of london, and the federal reserve monies (may 2018 EO) as I'm sure he has all these multi billionaires monies..any one hurting a child loses all their money. period. See how many billionaires are selling off assets? That's the white hats. Fauci sellin? yep.. not cause he wants to move 😉 They have no money. Idk about the 1776 thing. I'm sure that could be true. Call it 1776, pre 1871 or going back to the Republic whatever name it is gonna be labeled under it will be awesome. Again, Just my opinion.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
24 May, 12:52
I MAY HAVE SAID THIS & ITS CONFUSING, ALL LAWS AFTER 1871’ ARE NULL & VOID !!! SORRY

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
24 May, 12:46

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
24 May, 12:47
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
😁😁