John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Godspeed warriors. Your path will not be easy but it will be yours. I will not be replying. I will only post a few things to help you see what is to come. Do not fear because the Lord is with you. He is with you because he is real. If you believe nothing else, believe that. Turn out the others and look into what you have been told here. There are PATRIOTS that they can not stop that are waiting for you. Waiting with the truth. You will be the light that saves the world. Shine and shine bright.
01:29 AM - May 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
katerina_kat QZ Ventouri @KaterinaQuark
26 May, 08:51
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Are afraid of the divine glow of #Q
The solar eclipse THIS is ... a drop of hydrogen from the crown of the Sun that becomes a creature
This is the #Q WHY THEY ARE AFRAID OF CROWNπŸ‘‘ DROPS πŸ’¦πŸŒžβ­πŸ’ŽπŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 May, 06:35
As Per: I will only post a few things to help you see what is to come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 May, 01:50
ThanQ - its important for all of us to be self reliant, not just worshiping to hide in a theology, because EVERYTHING Jesus said to us is true ... and if we obey his commandments FAITHFULLY and become in service to others CONSTANTLY we will greatly improve our own existence, enjoying a better emotional and physically healthier quality of life.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. NCSWIC
5:5

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 May, 03:09
GOD WINS< GOD WON< ALREADY. AND SO He shall continue to win, win, and win some more.

Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
23 May, 01:47
WWG1WGA πŸ™β€οΈβœ¨ Godspeed. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
23 May, 01:13

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
23 May, 01:11
great post! WWG1WGA

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
22 May, 10:47
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Christina Maga @Christina71
22 May, 10:38
Thank you, so much. Very serious times, I've never paid as much attention as I have in the 1.5 yrs. I have full trust & love with God. πŸ™πŸ’–

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
22 May, 10:26
β€οΈπŸ™God is in control!!

Ana Tate @Anatated
22 May, 03:03
I’ve said before. 2 outcomes. Not knowing which is to be. Maybe they are the same? From 2 different positions. I’ve always known the difference. Or that there isn’t one. Just didn’t like it and knew there was nothing to change it. This is why I do what I do. Help others understand the truth about Him and His love. May God be merciful with us all and may you know the blessing of His peace always. You have been present during your task, you owe it to yourself to be present with those at home when you return. Go in peace.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
22 May, 10:35
5:5 Thank you Sir!

John Tiger @JohnTiger
22 May, 01:35
Thanks for the early warning.
This augments my chances of survival greatly.

ChΓ© Trust-The-Plan @humunu
22 May, 01:33
Godspeed