Adrian Sornet @AdrianSornet
09:48 PM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by AdrianSornet in this post can reply
Bumble Bee @AUTOBOTS_FOR_TRUMP
22 May, 01:05
In response Adrian Sornet to his Publication
who is he?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
21 May, 11:13
This story is good for a laugh at Kimmel. I guess Mr. Important didn't think traffic laws applied to him.

https://www.tmz.com/2018/0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
21 May, 11:10
POS

Mary Loe @Pose
21 May, 10:35
And I should care what that no talent idiot says because why?

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
21 May, 10:24
Actually, I feel less safe, asshole because all of the spike protein shedding from those recently vaxxed. 🖕🖕🖕

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 May, 09:59
We ALWAYS felt safe using common sense and keeping our immune systems strong and healthy sans mask and hugging everyone we love. We are pleading with others not to take that gene altering synthetic programmable experiment that can be transmitted to healthy people through contact with the vax tainted. To the contrary, Kimmel will never have talent. He's not funny. I asked Trump what he thought of Kimmel and he responded with this-