Mary Gessler @MaryG
New photo posted by GEORGEnews. Looks like the Oval Office has moved to Florida and AF-1 is about to take off.

https://t.me/georgenews/13...
07:02 PM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
24 May, 10:44
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Look who is standing next to Mike Pompeo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
24 May, 11:14
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
whi IS standing next to mike?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
21 May, 10:02
Also posted in GEORGE: https://t.me/georgenews/13...

MAY 21, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

Many people have asked about the beautiful Boeing 757 that became so iconic during the Trump rallies. It was effectively kept in storage in Upstate New York in that I was not allowed to use it during my presidency. It is now being fully restored and updated and will be put back into service sometime prior to the end of the year. It will soon be brought to a Louisiana service facility for the completion of work, inspection and updating of Rolls-Royce engines, and a brand new paint job. When completed, it will be better than ever, and again used at upcoming rallies!

###

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
22 May, 12:47
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
💥 PRESIDENT TRUMP SENDS CODED MESSAGE! 💥

QPost#1410
"We are everywhere Anon." Q
TRUMP'S MIRRORED timestamp - 6:17 Q's timestamp - 7:16
Q POST#1410 7:16 pm May 17, 2018 - 3 YEARS AGO!!

" Many people have asked about the beautiful Boeing 757 that became so iconic during the Trump rallies. It was effectively kept in storage in Upstate New York in that I was not allowed to use it during my presidency. It is now being fully restored and updated and will be put back into service sometime prior to the end of the year. It will soon be brought to a Louisiana service facility for the completion of work, inspection and updating of Rolls-Royce engines, and a brand new paint job. When completed, it will be better than ever, and again used at upcoming rallies!"
- Donald J. Trump 6:17pm May 21, 2021

ALSO: "Rolls-Royce" Majestic Eyes ties RR back to the Law of War Manual, military reprisals. Fake ballots proof of government illegally occupying DC, enough for Military to take action!

America First @Realdeal
21 May, 09:58
he is in jersey thoe 🤔

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
21 May, 09:00
Something else I noticed, Most are smiling. People around Trump never look like they are at a funeral. Have you noticed? I sure have.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
21 May, 07:18
I see the picture was posted today, but do we know when this picture was actually taken and where this is for sure? I don't have Telegram.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 May, 07:31
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
It was posted today with no commentary. I’m CT. Not sure if Telegram uses my timezone or GEORGE’s.

Christina Maga @Christina71
21 May, 07:14
🙏✨💪💫