2Alpha @2Alpha
21 May, 02:32
OK, Who Can Decipher This Message?🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
21 May, 02:41
In response 2Alpha to his Publication
Wishful thinking....... Define "Renegade". Q.. Who is Hussein aiming The gun at? Red White and Blue.Spray. one of many.. Net shut down

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2Alpha @2Alpha
21 May, 02:47
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
I don't see any gun and your answer is just as cryptic as the image... Do better...

21 May, 03:01
Its a reference to an actual Q post! and it is MY wishful thinking that his treachery will finally be exposed to the masses

2Alpha @2Alpha
21 May, 03:25
Still not much help... I see no reference to The Kenyan at all

21 May, 03:26
Help yourself. I gave you the tools! Do better!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
21 May, 03:29
obamagate breaking will kill the internet...

that's what I'm thinking

2Alpha @2Alpha
21 May, 03:34
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Reasonable assumption, but there is no reference to The Kenyan. How do people make that leap?

21 May, 03:37
Because that's what I think will happen...

market crashes...
and internet dead...

On the brink of it now...

2Alpha @2Alpha
21 May, 03:48
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
The interpretation I get starts at the top of the pyramid.
The Electric Shock Symbol. So anybody online will be 'shocked' at this information.
What is the information?
Is it about The Kenyan?
Is it about Clinton?
Is it about Biden?
Is it about Trump?
Is it about a 'financial crisis?
Guessing doesn't solve the riddle...

seeing as it's all connected...

I will just say
correct...

as in all of the above...
03:50 AM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Richard Simpleton, click on at the bottom under it