Only people mentioned by CSARVetFL in this post can reply
Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
20 May, 05:59
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Cowboys, Saddle up!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Boy's Don't Cry - I Wanna Be A Cowboy - YouTube

"I Wanna Be A Cowboy" video, 1986.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 May, 07:31
In response Joe Ford to his Publication
I was just gonna say, why do y’all make me cry like that… Happy joyous tears of course. CHECK MATE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
01 June, 05:15
In response Joe Ford to his Publication
🤠🇺🇸

DENNIS p--- @Pipeline_5252
20 May, 05:49
If only unstoppable team

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
20 May, 01:50
YEP AND DAN POSTED THIS TODAY CATCH FIRST 10 SECONDS WHO IS THAT

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
20 May, 05:34
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
i love this man 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸( but i worship Jesus Christ my Lord and SAVIOR!) i will cry my eyes out the day these two step out from the wings

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
21 May, 02:25
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Comms received Dan, thank you!
#DigitalSoliders

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 May, 01:49
WOW. Hope his lady made it also.

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
20 May, 01:54
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
💯

1776 Again @BludGeonT
20 May, 01:43
Can you imagine the magnitude of Justice that is coming? Imagine the celebration when the Storm clears. Good things are worth waiting for. It's not over yet, stay vigilant, stay strong, stay faithful, and keep praying.

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
20 May, 01:44
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
👍

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 May, 02:26
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
President Trump knows it all, sees all & has it all
He sacrificed giving the fake election to an uneleceted person (although we know hes still president)
He is doing this for our country & WE the PEOPLE, not for himself