Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
20 May, 09:55
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

Mike Lindell: Trump Won Maricopa County By 80K Votes

Mike Lindell weighs in on the Arizona audit on a segment of Bannon's War Room podcast, as the audit continues on.

https://welovetrump.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gary Oak @oak
Ah yes, the "Bill Gates is not a doctor" crowd turns a pillow salesman into an authority on election fraud.

You couldn't make this up if you tried. How are you folks not exhausted from your own hypocrisy?
12:09 PM - May 20, 2021
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by oak in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
03 June, 01:18
In response Gary Oak to his Publication
Look at Fauci now 😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
20 May, 03:42
hey Gary.....lets see what happens.😉

Gary Oak @oak
20 May, 03:55
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
If I say tomorrow the sun will shine, and I happen to be right, I'm still no meteorologist.

This man is Elon Musk for Trump supporters. He found a crowd that puts him on a pedestal, and he'll say and do what it takes to keep it that way. That is, until the very moment it stops making him money.

Yes. Let's see what happens. 😉

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 May, 12:46
Troll alert - idiotic remarks / no profile / no followers

Gary Oak @oak
20 May, 04:04
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Hello Generic Person, this is generic TV show antagonist. My role is to be the opposition so people don't get too cozy in their happy little bubbles of reality. You know, because there's more to life.

If you think providing - in fairness - occasionally sarcastic and hyperbolic reality checks to those most in need of them makes me a troll, you might have gotten a little too cozy in your little bubble.

If you're comfy only ever listening to the side of the story you agree with most, just put your blinders back on and keep yelling at others doing the same.

Good for you that you so many people to share your one sided perspective with.