Only people mentioned by grenouille9 in this post can reply
Just MEE @me855
19 May, 04:18
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
is there a link for this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
20 May, 08:26
In response Just MEE to his Publication
Got this from a doctor here on this website, but got so many reactions, had to delete some mails. But if you want a confirmation of this: Robert Kennedy from the CHD (Childrens Health Defense) has a complete list of this and thus 100 % true. Many stories known from damaged people to. I hear that a lot of laywers are busy with combining lawsuits against the bad vaccine producers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
19 May, 03:37
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
19 May, 03:55
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
Not many parents asked to see the insert stating what the adverse reactions are to the vaccines. I know in the 70s I didn't ask... just let my kids get the shots. I have my regrets.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
19 May, 03:57
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
my poor child has suffered sooo much —-autsim —autoimmune enciphilitis—years of GI issues —speech and cogntive delays —ughh its a very hard life for us all——😡😡😡