TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
18 May, 09:14
Tomorrow is the end of President Trump EO on using the US Military. My guess nothing will change on flying the War Time Flags such as the Black Flag meaning POW/ MIA and the Yellow Trim flag which indicate Marshall Law. I will check the Navy Seal Training Base early and insure the black flag is still flying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
18 May, 09:57
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Should that not be called Martial Law ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 May, 09:58
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
The Yellow fringed flags in DC and all courts of the land.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
18 May, 10:02
Does a yellow fringe flag mean USA Corp. Gov. ?

No, not anymore after Russel J Gould raised the Real US Flag at the United Nations. He also capture the Post Office in DC and Philidelphia.
10:05 PM - May 18, 2021
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
18 May, 10:11
I am guessing but still pray he is well protected

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
18 May, 10:06
I really like that dude

18 May, 10:06
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
A genious 100% .