Christine Myers @ccchrissy
14 May, 06:18
Has anyone heard how long these vaccinated people "shed" their poisons to the rest of us? Is it temporary or is it a permanent thing?
My grandsons grandfather (his fathers side) came to see him yesterday and the second he said he was vaccinated I kicked him out of the house! I felt terrible about it BUT this shit's got me freaked out! (he got the 2nd shot, he says he feels terrible and its been 2 weeks. I don't know if it's my imagination but he even looks different!!) I made them visit outside. I totally freaked out!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Que Rhymetime @QRhymeTime
Have the same battle here, my brother's wife took the shot, I said don't want to see her until we fully understand what she has taken, went down like a fart in a phonebox as expected but its time to stand for the truth no matter the consequences.
07:09 PM - May 18, 2021
In response Christine Myers to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QRhymeTime in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Que Rhymetime, click on at the bottom under it