CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
02:40 PM - May 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
19 May, 10:50
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
19 May, 10:57
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
THIS IS JUAN # 2. THE CALL IN JUAN YES
JUAN # 1. IS ⬇️. THIS GUY WHO I HAVE SAT WITH @ HIS DESK IN A MEETING IN 98’ IN WA ST.
ITS IS SAID JUAN. # 2. WORKS FOR JUAN # 1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 May, 10:47
#9 . BELOW IS WHAT I RECALL ABOUT HIM IN OUR MEETING !!!

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
18 May, 07:48
careful.......I posted this stuff and got blocked by a whole bunch of ppl.......he even told ppl on one of his interviews that he was not jr, and what his real name was.................he went by "W" for a bit......the name juan o savin came about because of how FM pronounced his name when he would call in to his show as "Agent 107"

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 May, 10:31
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
I AM PISSED IF WAYNE IS PLAYING THIS ROLE & SUCKING FOLKS INTO THIS JUAN THING & GIVING FALSE STATEMENTS ABOUT ( things ) HE NEEDS TO BE CALLED OUT !

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
18 May, 07:29
This is the same as all of the idiots who claimed that they were Q. Folks just jumping into the "Great Awakening" right now will be side tracked by this misdirection, but people who followed Q since 4Chan know what's up. There will be plenty morons who will claim to be one or another of JFK's aliases, but anyone who knows how to decrypt Q posts can very quickly call out the BS. Don't allow yourself to be misled by this foolishness.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
18 May, 07:35
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
call it whatever you want. however, Q is waking people up if they do their own research.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 May, 04:36
WAYNE WILLOT IS THE SAME GUY I SAT CROSS FROM @ HIS DESK IN BELLEVUE, WA IN 98’ ON A CASE & IF WAYNE ⬇️ BELOW IS ACTING AS JUAN O SAVIN , I HAVE TALKED TO HIM BEFORE HE BECAME JUAN

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 May, 04:20