TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
17 May, 12:35
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

They didn't want to listen to us... "Conspiracy Theorists", if you please! Personally, I feel the phrase "Conspiracy Theorist" is also known as "The Chosen One"!😅🤩🙏 #wearesoluckytobe !
Compilation Part 2 Magnet Sticks To Shot Arm Reaction #share #viral - YouTube

Compilation Part 2 Magnet Sticks To Shot Arm Reaction #share #viral

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
17 May, 12:46
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
does anyone know how long this lasts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
17 May, 03:25
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
I have no idea... I believe it will be permanent. I would never take this shit. I don't know what people were thinking with something they know nothing of. It's basically suicide. People are getting a metallic taste and one woman had the metal stick to her forehead too. That shit will spread, who know, it might be true, make a robot out of a human being. smh

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
I’m not getting vaxxed either. i want to check my hubs who got it in March.
10:32 AM - May 18, 2021
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bogeymitchell16 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sandy Mit, click on at the bottom under it