Amber Waves @AmberWaves1111
Just the sheer absurdities that happen on the daily make me wonder if these people aren't being forced to follow their original "playbook". There is no other way to explain ALL of the hypocrisies. We were told they were caught. And while I have been skeptical of the "watching a movie" theory, this would explain that scenario, wouldn't it?
09:58 AM - May 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply
Joe Olvey @jolvey99
25 May, 08:14
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
I am fascinated by this as well. I tend to chalk it up to sheer arrogance though. They have metaphorically spit in our face and told us to like it for a long time. In my opinion, any politician that legitimized the most recent spending bill put up a big middle finger to the American people. It is insulting. My take on the movie narrative is that I think it is the opportunity for America to witness every gov't institution fail us just before it is thrown off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
18 May, 10:26
Most likely forced and/or false actors, from all points
it is so over the top bizzare-wrong-evil, tell me when in
the worlds history we have seen a similar disfunction...
Is this the "darkness" just starting or coming to the end,
or coming to the Precipice ? I do know for sure 117%,
that the amount of and severity of EVIL would take a
God level Plan, working through willing Men and Women

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 May, 10:23
I think they are brainwashed to literally complete their assignment even if it means they self destruct and no longer make any sense

Desert Dog @Zippydog
18 May, 10:06
Like obama appearing on jimmy kimmel!
they both need to be beaten and one of them needs to be hung. neither one arrested or executed. for democrats life is great. bozo in charge, all maga work reversed, not happy for patriots. holding the line is like passing a kidney stone!

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
18 May, 10:10
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
It is indeed painful. Very painful. I ebb and flow from states of sheer anger to weeping in sorrow for our world. It is so hard to tell what is what these days.