Only people mentioned by Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply
American And proud of it @Wsconnor
21 May, 11:22
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
cannot relate to the mindset of someone thats want to hurt a child. put her away. or down. i like the down idea

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey There @niftychickens
21 May, 12:21
The boy is okay! She was arrested! This is a stomach turning video... I’m so glad I found this article for some closure on this. People are sick. https://www.google.com/amp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Trader_Kev
20 May, 07:05
where?

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
21 May, 07:00
In response ... ... to his Publication

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
17 May, 04:01
if that was me id have removed the knife from her and ended her life instantly

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
17 May, 02:48
pity they didnt have at least pepper gel on them, spray the hek out of that monster

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Kayla Jones @kjonesq
17 May, 01:46
I wish i would have been in one of those cars. I would have splattered her brains on the concrete.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
17 May, 01:43
She would have taken a knife to a gun fight!