vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
Media is nothing more than reinforcing a human conditioning that has been designed for the elites destructive means , they have poured vast amounts of resources into scholarly apologetics ripping us away from God for centuries. SEE For the sake of Christ , I pray all SEE !!The human condition as it has stood for centuries is a manufactured thing that rips us away from the spirit of the lord SEE it before it becomes a battle with demons within you.
06:23 AM - May 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 May, 06:25
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
I had an old friend call m disgusting yesterday for thinking that the vax is a death and sterilization tool

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
17 May, 06:31
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Did you hand him a mirror ? I have had coworkers say positive things about the mRNA saying its not a big deal and doesnt alter DNA. Yeh the end wont be for everyone. reading in scripture yesterday where it says in the days of leaving babylon there will be troubles for the nursing and pregnant and boom there it is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396