Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
As corporate companies begin ending their MARXIST MUZZLE policies, KNOW YOUR RIGHTS. NOONE CAN ASK YOU IF YOU HAVE BEEN JABBED, AND IF THEY ATTEMPT TO DO SO TURN THE TABLES ON THEM. TAKE THEIR NAMES, TAKE THEIR PHOTOGRAPHS AND THEM TELL THEM THEY ARE IN VIOLATION OF YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS TO PRIVACY, AS WELL AS YOUR RIGHT TO PRIVACY UNDER HIPAA. THEN LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY ARE RISKING A HEAVY FINE FOR SAID VIOLATION. THERE IS POWER IN KNOWLEDGE...KNOW YOUR RIGHTS, SPEAK THE TRUTH, AND DO NOT COMPLY.
02:33 PM - May 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Spearheader3 in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
19 May, 10:08
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
HAVE PRINT OUT READY TO SHOW THEM ITS A FEDERAL LAW & CRIME !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
19 May, 10:32
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Exactly! I take all sorts of printouts whenever I have to “go out” .... I leave them all over public places, hoping the blind deaf and dumb might be awakened. I challenge all the stupidity without fear, and SPEAK OUT LOUDLY regardless of the shock (and sometimes awe) I receive from others when I do so. I REFUSE TO BE SILENT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396