Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
James Wood strangely locked his Twitter account in the last week.
04:47 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Patriot Forever1️⃣7️⃣ @catduim
27 January, 01:28
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
OH DO TELL!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 January, 08:11
He locked it the day after the Biden fake win If I recall right. I think the smart ass, hiding the truth from ht public, cocky dick he played in Contact would make him the perfect actor to play Obama. What is the name of this movie coming out going to be called? They All Fooked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Ratuita @Deedee1776
26 January, 05:48
i thought i read he was going to leave twitter as soon as Trump left office.

BekkaE 221 @BekkaE22
26 January, 05:21
hes definetly an actor in this movie...who do you think hes playing?

Only followers of this user (jennifermfdancer84) can see their posts

Lil Tox @LilTox
26 January, 04:54
He is busy playing Joe Bidan in a new film he is in that should be dropping soon

Brown Fox @BrownFox
26 January, 04:55
In response Lil Tox to his Publication
Brilliant. Just Brilliant. I can't stop laughing at this movie. It is just Brilliant.

Only followers of this user (jennifermfdancer84) can see their posts