Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
karen hennigar @zeffwood
17 May, 01:43
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
16 May, 11:59
Time to walk the talk. Been saying this for years now. Lets go, or shut up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Kek @Freedomfiqhter
16 May, 11:33
i miss his account :(

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
16 May, 07:48
Stay humble and no “i told you so’s” 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 May, 07:24

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
16 May, 02:02
Comfort and Guide. Wake em up people!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

robin fineman @RobinD
16 May, 09:04
In response GOD WON to her Publication
Same here! If That is the Secret Service man to the presidents
It's JJ with a mask!!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
16 May, 10:07
In response GOD WON to her Publication
I'm tired, too. It didn't happen soon enough to prevent my family from getting the jab, so I'm not holding my breath!