TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
14 May, 01:29
I’m going to post in bullets why the CV19 is not a threat to 99.98% of all human beings and why the vaccine can be deadly. might be in 2 post.
1. The CV19 dies in seconds upon exposure to sunlight specificalky UV Light.
2. The virus must enter your mouth or nose as it must come into contact with your mucus membranes. Vaccinated people can be a walking contagion as their skin cells have the spike protein marker in them.
3. It is passed along in spit , and the most effective way to prevent it is simply wash your hands.
4. Face mask may stop a skin cell or anothers spit from entering your nose or mouth. but, not the virus which compared to the mask weavecand hole sizes andcthe virus . To the virus its like a 1 mile wide and 1 mile tall tunnel to a small compact car.
5. key is do not touch your face before washingvyour hands.
6. You do not need a vaccine that there are more unknows that knowns about mRNA Vaccines.
7. The old fashioned black lights emitte UV light so get one and

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 May, 02:50
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
My understanding is that the spike protein replicates itself & attaches to ACE inhibitors in most organs of the body. Is that right? I don't understand why some who get the vax will die or become very ill sooner than others who may not get sicker or die later? Do some have to be exposed to another virus or coronavirus for this vax to make them sicker or die? I keep hearing from experts that those who have gotten this vax will be sicker in 6-10 months.
Hard to understand. Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 May, 04:02
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I'm an RN for 32 years & science has always interested me at a micro level & we only learn a tiny fraction of microbiology in school & in the real world of nursing. This is why I am always trying to listen to as many experts as I can and NO I'm NOT taking any vax by all means. It has been difficult to explain to others to not take this vax & it's not needed by all means, but...If they insist on getting it because "We can do this" then it is their own demise I guess as hard as it is to say that. I do understand & know some of the terminology being thrown around but it gets down to micro level of cells. If I don't know what something means I look it up.

Diana Zybala @heylaheyla
Also an RN here, and no, not taking it!
09:23 PM - May 15, 2021
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by heylaheyla in this post can reply
15 May, 10:12
In response Diana Zybala to her Publication
good for you! more nurses need to stand up snd speak out but im sure they dont want to lose their jobs
I hear this s lot