CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
WHY WAS THIS TRIP OF HERS IMPORTANT ? WHO WAS WITH HER ? QUANTUM GRAMMER ! THINK :
RUSSELL ; JAY , GOULD . FIND OUT WHO HE IS & WHAT HE HAS DONE SINCE 99’ 2➡️
11:51 AM - May 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
16 May, 04:09
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
and seized the flag from the benjamin franklin p.o. in pa

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
16 May, 04:10
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
TITLE 4 FLAG !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Abc
16 May, 04:44
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
I remember a pic where there were 2 other men in the photo and people were asking who are they. I figured Eric, Don Jr., Jared etc. If you have thst one, I'd love to see it.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
15 May, 09:49
I’m about halfway through the video and all I can say is WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

Could be Q?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
16 May, 12:12
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
WHEN YOUR DONE WITH THAT ONE 10 MORE TO GO TO GET THE WHOLE PICTURE 👍👍

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 May, 08:40
GO BACK TO THE START : WAR CASTLES #1

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 May, 08:34

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 May, 08:35
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
YES VERY GOOD INFO 👏👏👏👏

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
15 May, 08:34
It was from Gould that I learned the IRS was kicked out of the country in 1999 after the US Corporation emerged from its third bankruptcy. And in an interview with Ramola D., he explained that the reason we've still been paying income taxes since then is because they switched venues to the Treasury. I look forward to confirmation that the IRS is kaput.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 May, 08:38
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
CORRECT . ALSO IN 2012’ HE WALKED INTO IRS IN DC & ASKED THEM WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE
THEN TOLD THEM IF THEY WANT TO STAY THEY NEED TO GIVE HIM 7mil IN GOLD ! THEY DID 🤣

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 May, 07:58
NOW WHO IS THE MILITARY FORCE BEHIND
MR. GOULD ? NORTHERN VIRGINA GROUP !
HAS PUSHED MR. GOULDS INFO FROM DAY ONE
1999’. HUGE DOC ON LINE PUSHING AMERICANS TO WAKE UP 21 YEARS & COUNTING 💥💥💥

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 May, 07:29
RUSSELL ; JAY , GOULD WALKED FLOTUS THRU
THE QUANTUM WORLD HE CREATED !!
QFS
QUANTUM GRAMMER THAT CANCELS OUT ALL GOVNT CONTRACTS & ANY CONTRACT 💥💥

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
15 May, 07:27
Post Master General

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 May, 07:30
In response True Patriot to his Publication
ONE & ONLY 👍

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
15 May, 04:19
Sergeant Horton explains sovereignty and Russell J Gould in WAR CASTLES --
https://youtu.be/eysF9sPao...

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 May, 04:47
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
THATS THE GUY 👍👍👏👏👏👏

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
15 May, 11:54
I.love this look!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 May, 12:18
In response Janie H.......... to her Publication
LITTLE MJ LOOK IS IT 😉😉😉

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 May, 11:52
QFS :
QFS BLOCK CHAIN VOTING
QUANTUM GRAMMER
THIS MAN IS A PATRIOT 👏👏👏👏👏

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
15 May, 07:33
All the material of his I've studied [including the website] ALL reference QUANTUM-BANKING, not Quantum Financial System. Where would one look to find closure of them being the same?