Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
15 May, 01:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
So, is salt truth? Real? Shall we then spread some salt (truth) over these slugs (evil) and end this horror show? I'm ready to live my truth (love) with my family and let our people live as God intends--loving one another. Amen?🙏🏻
Glad to see you back, Kim.👏 You were missed❣️Hope you are well and happy❤️🥳💃🏼🎶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
15 May, 12:02
Have a great day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 May, 12:24
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Thanks SE!
You, too.
Happy Saturday :)

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 May, 11:52
🙏just the encouragement i needed

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
15 May, 11:49
Good morning Kim.

Sue Martovich @Suemar
15 May, 11:45
We are the salt and light, we are “earths angels” fighting alongside the awakened ....www.naturalsalthealing.com

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
15 May, 10:56
Good morning, Kim! I hope you have a fabulous day! ❤️☀️😊💐

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 May, 10:41
🙏🏼 Morning Kim! 🥰 Seems the Light of Jesus is Breaking Through! Love to All my Frens! Good to hear from you again.
NCSWC #wwg1wga #FamilyIsEverything
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
15 May, 10:25
Amen! 🙏🏼❤️❤️❤️

15 May, 10:26
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
In your name :)

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
15 May, 09:55

Amos 5:15 - "Hate evil, love good..establish justice"

We see the evil.
We know of the injustice.
We recognize people are oblivious.

Are we brave enough to act on what we say lies within our hearts? It's risky these days to share your beliefs and face ridicule and criticism. Do we love people enough to push through that? Do we hate evil enough to press on?

If I just tell my family, "I love you", but my actions don't make it obvious, do I really love them?

No; I don't...

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
15 May, 09:02
Yes! Monkey just did this - a HUGE intel drop showing in real time the visible steal in November and now over the audit. Thankfully in AZ they are now jamming the signal. Of course we knew this happened and is happening but to see it in real time.....WOW.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 5 14 21 - YouTube

Watching the skies around the world... ©2021 Monkey Werx. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission from Monkey Werx.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
15 May, 08:56
Purpose is to serve each other's Purpose. No one above another. Rise together.

15 May, 09:00
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Yes, Sir...Love this!

Adolph Medina @IfWalker
15 May, 08:54
Matthew 5:13
Believers Are Salt and Light
“You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned?
It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.

Mark 9:50
Salt is good, but if the salt loses its flavor, how will you season it? Have salt in yourselves,
and have peace with one another.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
15 May, 08:53
Good Morning Kim ❤️🇺🇸👊🏾

15 May, 09:00
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Hi Tank!!!
Good to see you.
Hope things with you are amazing.
Miss ya! ♥️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 May, 08:51
Good morning Kim
Have a great Saturday👊🏻🇺🇸😎

15 May, 10:21
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Thanks! You, too, Bee Bee! :)