Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
14 May, 02:03
Vaccine propaganda now being pushed on Sesame Street😡😤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
14 May, 08:40
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
Those mother fuckers! NO! How dare they pull this shit on our kids! And how dare they sully the Henson name by using the puppets that helped teach me to read to spread vax propaganda. I always have a place in my heart for all of Jim Henson's creations. And our enemy took THAT from me too. I'm fucking done. At least for today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
I feel you fren! The Muppet's Christmas Carol is my favorite muppet movie. But I wonder about Hensen when I think of a couple other projects he did for kid audiences like The Dark Crystal -where the Gelflings are captured and their life essence is drained from them and given to the Skeksis to be made young again😳 and The Labryth. See how much esoteric symbolism you can find in the plot description below. Both those movies creeped me out when I saw them as a kid, even now especially knowing what I know. Where having to detach from a lot lately, but it's only going to make us wiser, stronger and more faithful to God as we always should have been🙏
12:50 AM - May 15, 2021
In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Aquilina in this post can reply
Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
15 May, 05:08
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
I feel you. But when I said all of Henson's creations I meant The Dark Crystal too. Big Bird taught me to read. The Count taught me numbers. And The Dark Crystal taught me duality.

All these things shaped the man I was to become. Even Elmo.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
15 May, 09:34
In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication
Respect. Those two movies have always just felt creepy, along with Neverending Story, even though it's from a different creator. That wolf, 😬! Hensen's sudden death at 53 seems very suspicious knowing what we know now🤔

I appreciate you sharing what Hensen taught you. I have all those same memories as well! I especially enjoyed the clips of how things are made like crayons and milk. Grover and the restaurant bit always made me laugh and I always wished I could eat cookies like Cookie Monster.🤭🍪

God bless you and thank you again for sharing!🙏